I've been experimenting a lot recently on the grill and came to find this dime of a combination by pure happenstance. I picked these peaches from a local orchard a couple weeks ago and needed to do something with them before they lost their crunchiness. So, I threw them on the grill. I had made cupcakes with this vanilla bean mascarpone frosting earlier in the day and decided to try it on the peaches for a unique sweetness. It was divineee - just like candy crush.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- .5 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 4 peaches
- 8 - 10 small rosemary sprigs
- Slice 4 peaches into quarters. Coat slices with baking spray and grill for two minutes on each side.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whisk heavy cream and vanilla in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, whisk together mascarpone and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until completely incorporated. Use immediately.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Like what you see? Try these and let me know what you thought. Comment below or contact me here!